Rainbow

Thursday 12 January 2017

Second Sting!

Women In Art - Angela Carter from Emma Knowles on Vimeo.

WHAT WENT WELL?
  • I am particularly pleased with my use of complex animation within this sting, I really feel like my research and investigation into after effects has helped me to create some more complex movements within the sting. 
  • I think my use of timing has also worked well, accompanied by the sound, the growing of the different elements really work well making the sting successful! I'm so pleased with how I've really taken this into consideration.
  • I used similar elements to the first sting as I wanted them to work as a set. Again, I've used the 'flickering' hand made aesthetic. I'm so happy with how I was able to work this out, through research I was able to see the way that two frames are used in order to create this effect, and I feel that in my own hand drawn illustrations, it has really worked well.
  • The sound is also a successful element within this sting, although similar to the first, I feel like it's an interesting concept to explore and my illustrations with movements work well to represent the quote.
WHAT COULD HAVE GONE BETTER?
  • i feel like the composition of this sting could have gone better, despite the symmetry of it, I feel that it's slightly empty in some areas and lacking something that the first sting had. I'm not sure how this could have been changed, maybe I needed a more extensive storyboarding process, however, this wasnt possible due to time restrictions!
  • If i had more time, i would have gone back and re drawn the illustrations that I used, I'm some parts the line work of the different elements don't match up and this is something i should consider if i wanted a more professional finish, and to keep with the brief of using 2 colours, however, aside from this, I'm very pleased with the appearance of the sting.

No comments:

Post a Comment