Rainbow

Tuesday 31 January 2017

Moving on to OUIL505

WHAT WILL I TAKE FORWARD FROM 504?
I will be taking my new found confidence with print making forward from 504. I really enjoyed being experimental with screenprint and the other methods of hand print making. I'd like to expand my knowledge even further and learn more about colour and overlay within screenprint in particular.
My use of roughing also developed a great deal and I found this to be such an important factor when it came to creating my final work.

ONE WAY THAT I WILL PUSH MYSELF OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE?
I'd like to be even more experimental and broaden my use of materials. It would be exciting to start exploring cermics and other print methods, to broaden my approach onto a three dimentional level would be challenging but very rewarding. I'd like to learn to use other print methods such as using heat press with methods such as foiling, I feel like approaches such as this will really enhance my practice.

ONE THING I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH BEFORE MAY?
Before May I would like to think that I would have completed a set of work or a selection of prints that I'm really proud of and would feel comfortable with exhibiting them and using them to represent myself and my practice so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment