Rainbow

Thursday 19 January 2017

RESPONSIVE - COLLABORATION SLIDES


IMAGES OF MY WORK
I have selected a range of images that I feel show a variety of my skills and capabilities. I've shown different medias and techniques thats I've worked with in the past and ones which that I would like to experiment and create with in the future.
My work is often quite colourful with alot of mark making and textures so I have tried to show this aspect with in my chosen images.

IMAGES THAT INSPIRE ME
I have chosen a selection of graphic designers and illustrator who's work I look up to and would like to try and create similar work of my own. Again, the selected work pressent a number of different techniques and media that has been worked with. I want to show to my peers that I'm interested in creating exciting and experimental work.

CHOSEN BRIEFS
The briefs that I have selected can be created with a number of different techniques and ways of working that suit my practice and hopefully the style of my future collab partner! I'm really excited to share ideas and designs and creating strong and creative work.


No comments:

Post a Comment