Rainbow

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Cheese Society

 
In september 2015, myself and Meg took over the LCA cheese society, a group of cheese lovers who meet up and eat different cheeses. As the new cheese presidents, we have to find new locations and promote the events. As a result of this, I have, so far, created two posters for the events that we've held so far.
I've really enjoyed having a complete free range of imagery and styles to create the posters in. I've tried to focus on the graphic design aspects of the posters in order to make the posters effective in terms of promoting the events. Although i struggled slightly to find the right composition and layout of the posters, in terms of what could be considered the most important information, I feel like they have been fairly successful.
I look forward to creating more of these posters for future events and hopefully improve my graphic design skills by working with more type and incorporate this practice into my other work.



No comments:

Post a Comment