Rainbow

Thursday 5 January 2017

AFTER EFFECTS STRUGGLES!!!

AHH
I've been really working hard trying to change my work onto a digital animated platform but its VERY challenging. It's been going quite well apart from a few challenges along the way:
  • Making the animation the way I have planned in my storyboard process and making it look proffessional and not look like i rushed through the animation process.
  • Using just two colours, but still allowing my work to have the handmade and natural feel to it. 
  • DEALING WITH TECHNOLOGY having it's OWN way, losing my work and starting again, understanding all the buttons and techniques, it's just working in a different way.
HOWEVER!
I'm enjoying it!! I'm enjoying learning and discovering all of the different ways of working, and working things out in order to create a new movement in the process, it's interesting to see how animations can be made that often look quite simple but are actually made through a LONG and complex process.

I just need to keep going! 
  • stay PATIENT
  • SAVE WORK
  • Plan the exact movement I'm trying to create before actually creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment