Rainbow

Sunday 1 January 2017

Angela Carter Interview



Early in my research, I began to explore Carter's views and her discussion about her works, I remembered this particular interview and thought it would be handy to re watch it and pick out any quotes or pieces of speech that I could potentially include within my stings as sound bites. It could be really interesting to have Carter's voice play alongside natural sounds and elements of music potentially?
I would have to see how I could work this in with the actual animation and my imagery.

"I don't know, what can i say, I don't dream particularly, I don't remember my dreams but I'm very interested in the formal imagery of dreams."

"Because its very important in art. It's very important for women to contain their humanity. It's very important that women should always be this, isn't it"

No comments:

Post a Comment