Rainbow

Thursday 24 March 2016

More portraits!

I know this isn't a portrait brief and i really need to step away from it before I get drawn in too much, but I've just been really enjoyed being creative and drawing this character who I've researched so much into. He is fascinating and i feel like i haven't had the chance to draw too many portraits this year. It is something that I really enjoy, maybe i could work it in somehow?

Even if I don't use the portraits I've been having a great time and have really enjoyed exploring different medias and experimenting with layering.
I looked at colours and how they can effect the mood and appeal of the character. i love the way that i have used the goache as a medium and in this case i think its really effective in the way it translates the colours.






No comments:

Post a Comment