Rainbow

Saturday 19 March 2016

Brighton and Miami FEEDBACK!

In my feedback session I showed my designs for the Miami and Brighton Postcards -



  • The opacity of the leaves is really nice, it works well.
  • The overlay and the geometric shapes work really well together.
  • I think you should focus on the colours more rather than the form of the buidlings and shapes.
  • The background makes the sky look slightly foggy which doesn't match the miami and brighton scene.
  • The leaves tend to get lost against the darker colours of the buildings which is a shame as thats an exciting element.
  • The central and framed compositions add alot in terms of bringing them together as a sequence and it would be effective if this was carried out across all four postcards.
  • The background colours need to link but not necessarily by all being the same colours. It doesn't work in this way. 
For me, this feedback session was really helpful, I was able to asses how well I have been using illustrator to its full potential for me and also I have been able to look at how I have change aspects of the postcards so far in order to make the piece more effective and work better, I will definitely look at these suggestions and experiment with the ways I can change the colours and opacity of shapes in order to create a more visually dynamic piece. 


No comments:

Post a Comment