Rainbow

Monday 21 March 2016

Greetings FROM - feedback!

Overall i got very positive feedback on my postcards.
Feedback included:

  • I LOVE THE COLOURS
  • wow, really nice colour palette.
  • you could have used more detail within the shapes.
  • i love the colours and overlay of the leaves but I'm not sure where they're meant to be
  • all work really well as a set
  • they look professional, well done!
  • are they all places near the sea? work well together but unsure.
  • love the pastel tones, they look so pretty!
  • my favourite postcards!
im SO happy with the feedback that i received from the class! I agree in terms of loving the colour palette, its for sure my favourite colours that I've worked with and i want to work even more with similar tones in the future.
I also agree that it might not be the easiest to tell where the places are meant to be, this was an issue i was having since the start of the brief and I'm just glad that i resolved it in some way, shape or form but, i do admit that i could have probably done this better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment