Rainbow

Saturday 12 March 2016

CRISIS!!

I'M having SERIOUS doubts about the direction of my project and have considered working in a more abstract way?
I keep having worries about using illustrator, I had real issues in the workshops and couldnt grasp the techniques very well which obviously wasnt a good starting point for the project! 
I have considered simplifying my images down into just block colours to purely represent the locations rather than physical images and places themselves. 
I began to experiment with goache and looked at different shapes and textures and patterns that I could use to create this, I found that although I liked the aesthetic of working in this way, it didn't really get across my idea of colourful places around the world, although I don't want to be completely literal, I defiantly feel like the block colours are too abstract and therefore makes it very very difficult to understand. 
I'm just going to have to try very hard to work out all this illustrator thing and attempt to get my message and intent of my work across in the best way possible, ill do WHATEVER IT TAKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment