Rainbow

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Greetings from - MONOPRINTING

When having my initial struggles within this brief, i decided to get the ball rolling by visiting the print room and creating some mono prints with my new found love for this printing methods.
I'm really finding it helpful and a really great way to look into shape and how it can be used to create interesting and solid images.
I was also enjoying playing with colour and think i have really started to explore how colour can work together to enhance the shapes and change perceptions of them.

WHY WAS THIS HELPFUL?
  • Through going and mono printing i was really able to get my head around the idea of working with shape and how it can work to improve images by simplifying them
  • I can now see how my images and drawings will be able to translate themselves onto illustrator using colour, shape and pattern to create my postcards.
  • after mono printing i can really see how i could be playful with layering my designs and using shading and shadows to add a sense of depth. i've tried to do this within the prints.








No comments:

Post a Comment