Rainbow

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Miami



After investigation and a VERY long think about what I was interested in, I began to consider the idea of exploring colourful places in the world.
Colour is something that I have been wanted to improve on for a while and I really think that this project could be a great starting point, considering that I will have use to digital media which often suggests flat colour, which in some ways can be easier to help consider colour and decide on palettes.
I began to research places around the world that thrive with tourism due to colour and lights. Miami was a first thought, the famous bright neon lights that light up the sea front was an instant excitement for me. I began to research photographs and look at how classic miami imagery such as the palm trees and iconic lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment