Rainbow

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Brighton

The iconic beach huts in Brighton are another colourful location that could be really interesting to create in a digital format. I think that the slightly geometric lines of the wood and the hut itself could really translate well. I haven't had much experience in working in this way but none the less I'm excited and very willing to attempt to give it a go.

The bright block colours are something that I think will work really well for his brief and i can be really creative with the way that I go about using the colours and patterns on the beach huts. I'm particularly interested in the wooden textures on the beach huts and really want to experiment with how I can re create this on a digital format.

Not only do I like the colours but the way the huts are so uniform in the way that they are positioned along the seafront, all in a line giving an almost surreal effect, particularly because the colours are anything but formal, this is really interesting to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment