Rainbow

Thursday 1 December 2016

RESPONSIVE MEGA CRIT

Despite not having a large amount of work to present to my peers, I felt that it would be useful to get a little feedback on the ideas and thoughts I had so far, particularly on my work towards the greeting card brief and other mini briefs that I have started, including posters that I've made for the cheese society and some ideas that I have for T-shirt designs!
Comments and feedback inclusded:

COMMENT ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONCEPTS OF THE ILLUSTRATIONS AND HOW THEY ADDRESS THE BRIEFS
  • "Using pick up lines is a great idea and think this will suit your style really well!"
  • "Pick up lines are funny and effective, love the spot illustration of the cat"
  • "Really like the line drawing of the cat"
  • Brilliant words, playful, easy to relate, nice one!"
COMMENT ON THE VISUAL LANGUAGE AND TONE OF VOICE OF THE ILLUSTRATIONS 
  • "Linework is beautifully delicate and images have a high level of craft"
  • "The balance between digital and hand drawn illustrations is skillfully done"
  • "Cheesus christ is hilarious, so clever"
  • "Pick up lines are hilarious, I would buy all the cards with these on"
COMMENT ON THE VISUAL QUALITY AND CRAFT OF THE ILLUSTRATIONS
  • "The use of mark making is beautiful - thats what i love most about your work! Also I  like the graph paper behind the flowersđź’–"
  • "Great mix of handmade and digital!"
COMMENT ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NEXT TO PROGRESS THE PROJECTS
  • "The posters for the cheese society are great, but time to plan the briefs!"
  • "Do james and the giant peach for the roald dohl breif!"
  • "Perhaps also try traditional media to paint (and finish off digitally) Great stuff!" 
FEEDBACK FOR MYSELF
  • TIME TO PLAN!!! choose specific breifs and make WORK, i need to STOP getting distracted by studio practice because I'm not making any time for responsive and I'm getting more and more behind, I'm starting to get really stressed about it!
  • Over christmas I'm going to put alot of work into getting alot of work for briefs finished and ready to submit aswell as catching up with blogging.
  • I don't think Ive really considered the briefs properly, I know I'm going to enjoy them alot but I'm just really enjoying studio practice at the moment so it's difficult to take my mind off of that and focus on other works.
  • I'd really like to work with more adventuorus media for alot of the briefs such as screenprinting and other methods of printing. I've been enjoying the prinited pictures brief so much in 504 so I think bringing in elements that I've learnt from this would be really helpful and effective in order to enhance my learning!
  • Basically I just need to manage my time alot better and do alot more work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment