Rainbow

Thursday 21 January 2016

Final Book






Overall I was very pleased with the outcome of my book, I feel that my narrative and visual work has been successful. I am particually proud of the consistency of my book and how the style and theme runs through using details and elements such as graph paper and tape and mark making to tie the story and theme together. I am also pleased with the final illustrations, I was very happy with how I worked hard on them, using visual sources and drawing from life in order to create the best visuals that I could for the book. 
I was also pleased with my ability of time keeping for this project, I feel that I used my time well and planned and thought about the outcome rather than jumping straight into creating the final piece. I feel that my roughs and storyboarding process really helped with this as it made it easier for me to transition onto creating the final book.
If I were to do the book again or improve it I would focus more on looking into positioning and text placement as i feel that this could have been improved on, on some of the pages. Also I would work more on some of the drawings, particularly ones of hands as i feel that these could have been drawn slightly better.


No comments:

Post a Comment