Rainbow

Monday 11 January 2016

An Untold Story - Editing Experiment


With my newfound enjoyment for photoshop, I have been having fun and experimenting with different ways I could edit the same image. I took my drawing of the man from the market and kept with a similar theme of the graph paper as I will use in my book. 
Although I really like this style and image as a whole, I think I should try and keep with a similar theme  in terms of colours for the whole book and the red is very bright and might distract from the story itself!

I feel almost relieved that I'm learning these skills on photoshop, I feel that I have been needing to for a while and I've been putting it off almost scared of it as it seems so complicated and confusing to use, however, the more I use it the easier it seems to be getting and the more I am enjoying it. I'm also learning that it's not just a way to finish your work off, but a tool to use within your work and enhance it in some ways, I will definitely need to learn when to use it and when its not necessary to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment