Rainbow

Wednesday 13 January 2016

An Untold Story - Colour Experiments

I have started to experiment with different ways in which I could use colour in my book. After learning some techniques on photoshop I found that I was able to manipulate some colours and change certain parts without the colours and tones becoming too overwhelming. I particularly like the subtleness of the orange lines however I feel that it gets slightly washed out and becomes harder to tell what it is. I am also really fond on the textures that I have experimented with on the oranges one with the black outline. I definitely think that the black outline gives more of a definite finish and if I am using backgrounds and other features on the page I don't want it to get lost in the background.


I am starting to look at background colours and how they effect the foreground images, I have experimented with a blue and white graph paper which is fairly plain compared to this brighter colours. I don't think I should have a block colour such as these as I feel that it brings too much attention to the background thus taking away from the main drawings, also it seems fairly irrelevant an pointless having a background colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment