Rainbow

Wednesday 13 January 2016

An Untold Story - Scanning in paper types


I have been scanning in and collecting a few different paper types and textures for my book in order to add to the collage and hand made style. I really want to make my book feel like something you can physically hold, similar to the idea of a shopping list that someone might take to the market.
Using a wacom tablet and photoshop I combined the paper types and added elements and details such as washi tape and masking tape and wrote on an actual shopping list that a typical customer might go to the market for.


I am really pleased with this page turned out. I really like the hand made appearance of it, particularly with the scanned in paper and tape I feel that it gives an interesting and zine like feeling to it. I am definitely going to try and keep this as a theme throughout the whole book.

No comments:

Post a Comment