Rainbow

Saturday 15 April 2017

BINDING EXAMPLE

Whilst doing visual research around leeds in various bookshops, I came across this print based book in the Village Bookshop. How it is by Nicolas Burrow's works together different shapes and patterns in a landscape format book.
The element of design that drew me in to this particular book was the aspect of the plastic ring binding, I really LOVE this aesthetic

  • CHUNKY
  • PLAYFUL
  • FUN
  • CHILDISH (NOSTALGIC OF SCHOOL)
  • MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY 
  • DESIGN LED
  • COLOURFUL
Following on from looking at different binding methods, I have decided to go with this one, I instantly fell in love with the aesthetic of it and feel that it would really work well alongside the style of my book.
I will consider different colours and tones in order to create the most effective binding.


No comments:

Post a Comment