Rainbow

Sunday 3 April 2016

Persons of Note - INSPIRATION - Zine

Over easter I spent a lot of free time looking at websites such as People of print and it's nice that. I'm starting  to really discover the excitement of finding new designers and artists, I have looked at these websites before coming to uni but haven't really appreciated the craft and experimental nature that gets these designers noticed in industry. I found out about Charlie Soffe's 'birmingham' zine after people of print posted an article about it. I was instantly drawn in by the varying colours and opacity used. I really love the shapes that he's used and how they work together to create harmony and designs. I really want to work in a similar way to this. 
I found that after the visual language module i've wanted to explore the concept of shape more and more and i think this is the perfect module to use it with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment