Rainbow

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Persons of Note - Feedback with MATT!

I found the one on one feedback session SO helpful, it really made me make sense of the images that i already had and allowed me to see other methods of creating using what i already had.

FEEDBACK:

POSTCARDS: lovely idea. more swimming studies. need to figure out hands and feed.

POSTER: keep it collage! don't tighten up and play safe!

STAMPS: collage . reduction. shape - of specific inventions?

WONDERFUL SKETCHBOOKS!

Matt seemed to really like my playfulness in my sketchbook and my use of collage and other media such as spray paint, this felt really encouraging and i came away from the crit feeling really enthused and wanting to continue to work in this experimental and creative way! 

I completely agree with the feedback and i will work on the hands and feet on my postcards in order to add extra detail to them, i think this will enhance them further. 
I like the idea of using collage on my poster seeing as i have experimented so much with it in my sketchbook, it would seem a shame to not use it at all in my outcomes.
I'm un sure about using block shape and colours in my stamps just because i know that they are so small, this is something that i will have to work out nearer the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment