Rainbow

Tuesday 1 December 2015

One Week Book - Story Planning

Today we began planning the story for the group book project.
Personally I'm not a fan of group projects and I found it really difficult trying to share and discuss ideas together, I find that I work better on my own as I feel as though I am able to think and plan considering my own way of working. However as it was a group project I realised that I needed to get out of this mindset and work together in order to plan the story.
It was very tricky as we all had different ideas of how our story should be as if it should be a comical or a more serious narrative, i found that this in particular was a challenge as it definitely seemed that everyone in the group had different styles and ideas of what makes a good story.


I was glad when we came up with an idea as the planning stage got quite tense. Our story is going to consist of the actual feeding of the pigeons and how hectic it felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment