Rainbow

Wednesday 2 December 2015

One Week Book - Roughs

In order to come up with a story we were all pleased with, we proceeded to make a few roughs that would demonstrate our ideas in which we would combine to create the final stories.

In my roughs I looked at the pigeon experience and how it felt at the time.





















We collectively decided as a group that we would use the colours purple and grey as we felt that not only are these shades in the coat of a pigeon but they worked well together and didn't look too overwhelming together.

After deciding as a group the final final FINAL story we began to decide who would create which bit of the print screen. I was given the front and back cover as the group were happy with my idea on the rough hot dog book creation that I made.


I'm happy to make the front cover but I'm feeling the pressure, particularly as it is a group project.

No comments:

Post a Comment