Rainbow

Thursday 3 December 2015

An Untold Story - Leeds City Market

As a vegetarian, I tend to stay away from the meat section of supermarkets and markets, however, as I was walking round the general meat and fish section of the leeds city market I was shocked to see REAl PIG heads for SALE! It seemed so unreal and shocking to me that I was almost not disgusted by it as if it wasnt real or something. Again, I took some photos as I was interested by the colours of the pink heads. I felt sorry for them in a way, they almost seemed to be smiling that they were being sold.


 I also liked the random stalls in the market, selling things that make you question who made them and who designed them. I particularly liked the holographic images of Jesus standing in space and also the creepy mannequin heads with wooly hats in boxes labeled 'extra fine noodles'. It's smaller things like this in the market that make it such a great place to go and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment