Rainbow

Wednesday 2 December 2015

One Week Book - Kodatrace

After viewing all of our groups drawings, and being happy with how they had all turned out, we began to draw our final print screening design with chinagraph onto kodatrace.


 I'd never used either of these mediums before so it was really interesting to try something new. I found it difficult to replicate my same style in the china graph though as I found it very thick and chunky to use, I was disappointed with how my final drawing looked when it was finished, as I am used to using thinner lines and small marks and it was annoying that I could create this again. I really liked everyone else's drawings in the group as they had considered the filled in spaces in the book and pages and how this would look when screen printed with the different colours.


After drawing on the kodatrace I regretted my drawing style and wish that I had used block colours and filled in spaces of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment