Rainbow

Wednesday 2 December 2015

One Week Book - PRINTING!

When it came round to the printing process of the hotdog book, I felt prepared as a group, although I wasn't happy with my final design for the front cover, I was excited to see how the final screen print would turn out.



Learning about the process of screen printing seemed initially very daunting and confusing, however once being taught through the steps and shown what to do by the technician we were ready to print.
The process was long and tiring but our screen print was successful, and didn't look as bad as I originally thought it would.
I admit that my cover and back cover didn't look very good and I should have considered how I used the space and block colours like other people in my group had, however I think that the mixtures of styles and other use of blocks worked well and tied the whole thing together.




No comments:

Post a Comment