Rainbow

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Responsive Collab

I've started the process of places my drawings together to create the designs, I'm enjoying playing around with moving the different pieces on the screen as opposed to on paper, which is the process that I normally do.

 The most exciting and innovative steps that we have taken in recreating the cards for the bear brief are as follows:
  • Having the cards all link up in some way and correspond to eachother to create an exciting fold out poster that the child will be able to hang in their room. This is something major that I will need to take into consideration if I want to make this idea work. I'll need something in the designs that corresponds to each card so that they are able to line up in any order!
  • We want to use foiling or something visually interactive in some way, we felt as a group that this would enhance the designs and make them visually exciting for the children to be able to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment