Rainbow

Thursday 17 November 2016

RESPONSIVE REVIEW

Briefs selected:
  • YCN GREETING CARDS
  • SECRET 7
  • ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY
  • ADULT FICTION COVER
Is the rationale sound?
  • extensive rationale exploring different skills and research areas
  • challenging myself
  • good range of creative briefs
  • secret 7 - good to be pushing myself to explore new methods of working
What technical considerations are there?
  • Using different techniques such as screenprinting, digital aspects and other print methods.
  • Fitting my greeting card breif within the specifications and guidelines and dimensions.
  • Considering the tastes of the judges.
What time considerations are there?
  • Planning around studio practice and cop
  • Using timetables well to complete my work and briefs before the deadlines.
  • Could do briefs like secret 7 fairly quickly
  • Balancing all five briefs
  • Having time to finish all briefs to a good standard, ready to enter at proffesional standards.
  • DEADLINES!!!
 Is the balance of briefs appropriate?
  • Maybe slightly too ambitious to have two large briefs alongside smaller ones
  • Illustration friday might be difficult to keep up with alongside studio practice, espeically if im planning to be ambitious with it and doing it every week!!
OWN CONCLUSION 
Overall, I agree with alot of the considerations that my group suggested. Looking again at my rationale, I do think it's maybe TOO ambitious to have alot of breifs to complete alongside all my other work. I'd like to complete the work and briefs to a very very high standard and I just dont think I'd be able to do this alongside other work.
Also, thinking about all the briefs I've chosen I just dont think i'm as excited as i should be about alot of them! Maybe I should try and find some new smaller maybe more independent breifs to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment