Rainbow

Thursday 24 November 2016

FINDING NEW BRIEFS!

QWERTEE
  • I discovered this brief and I really feel like it's more fitting to my skill set over some others that I've previously been interested in doing, I think the idea of having my work printed on a tshirt to potentially be sold is such an exciting concept.
  • I would have to consider my designs and think about how I could make them powerful and graphic, eye catching and quirky in order for people to want to WEAR them.
  • I might consider looking over my summer work as I feel like over summer, I was able to make work for myself and in some ways, this is when my most creative side comes out!
FUMETTO COMIX
  • I've found this brief which I think would definetly enhance my practice as an illustrator. I've been discussing in PPP how I often struggle with the idea of sequential images, so I feel like this brief is the PERFECT chance for me to improve in that area of my practice!
  • It will be a struggle but I think it will be an exciting opportunity to discover a new community of illustrators and learn how comics and narrative works together.
  • It doesnt seem like an extensive amount of work so compared to some of the YCN briefs, I feel like I would be able to handle the work load more easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment