Rainbow

Wednesday 2 November 2016

RESPONSIVE RATIONALE

I've tried to start to consider which briefs I would like to take part in, in order to enhance my practice as an illustrator.
YCN UK GREETINGS - The gretting card brief will allow me to explore a theme and develop images in order to communicate a message in an appealing and visually pleasing way. i'll need to consider how my work will look in a series of different gift dressings aswell 

ROALD DAHL LITERARY ESTATE - The Roald Dahl brief will challenege me to step away from my usual work and think about character, design and creating work that looks different to the iconic Quentine Blake illustrations. I havent worked in this area of illustration before so it will be an exciting challenge!

SECRET 7 - Secret 7 will be a fun and exciting challenge in order for me to create work and illustrations for a single purpose, it will need to be visually appealing and eye catching in order to stand out amongst the rest! This is definetly the breif I'm most eager and excited to start!

ADULT FICTION COVER - Penguin - To kill a mocking bird - The penguin brief will challenge me to consider layout, composition and graphic design, alongside my illustrations, it will be a challenge to make the cover stand out and communicate the story but through investigation, i feel like i could be successful.

Throughout all the briefs, I would like to test my anologue and digital skills. I need to use all of my knowledge and investigation skills in order to create effective designs that could potentially (and hopefully) WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment