Rainbow

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Portraits

PORTRAIT 1


My first portrait was created during a time in my practice where I felt confused about where my work was heading. Although I was enjoying the ideas and concepts that I was exploring within my practice, I didn't like the way that I was producing the work.
I used a Gif in order to be experimental and give a suggestion to myself for a potential direction that my work could head towards.

PORTRAIT 2


My revised portrait at the end of extended practice is a complete transformation of my practice. Not only has the concepts and ideas that I have been exploring changed but I have had a complete transformation of the methods and media that I have been using to create my practice.
I am really happy with the direction that my work has head and I feel that it is a clear step towards my interest in creative direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment