Rainbow

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Photoshop 5 Images








In the photoshop workshops I have explored a variety of techniques and digital tools in order to explore how to create a variety of images.
Initially I scanned in my ink drawing and began to look at how 'levels' can effect the colours and textures in the image. The levels tool is how I created the blue and green style images. I really liked how the colours and levels were able to pick up the texture of the paper and create an almost handmade texture.
I also explored the idea of using my own drawing as a stamp in order to add more line work to the illustration. I found this quite effective however I found that the extra lines could often overtake the image and drawing itself.
I also explored the idea of multiplying layers and colours in order to create different shades and tones, I particularly liked this technique as I found that the colours were really able to enhance my work even though I tried to keep them quite simple.
I found the selection tool helpful as well as it allowed me to be more specific when adjusting the lines and shapes in my drawing.
Overall I have found the photoshop workshops very helpful and I came into them with little knowledge about it but I feel that I have learnt enough to effectively enhance my work in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment