Rainbow

Tuesday 2 May 2017

STICKERS

Once I had the images for my book, I found it fairly simple to apply them to other merchandise.
Stickers are something that I feel can appeal to both children and adults alike, they are a fun and versatile way to decorate and keep a particular image, and in this case I feel that the image itself can be used to create a new meaning to the character depending on where it has been stuck.
I wanted to keep in mind this aspect when coming to design my stickers and the sheet in which they will be stuck to.

I would like to think that the stickers come as a part of the book, a pull out page that can almost be seen as a 'free gift' or an added enhanced aspect of the book making it almost an activity book that can be enjoyed by all.

If this wasn't feasible then I would consider having the stickers sold separately to the book almost as a piece of stationary or merchandise to sell to fans of the poetry book characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment