Rainbow

Sunday 7 May 2017

APPLICATION


Through consideration of my target audience of children, with the enjoyment of adults and those who enjoy design. I felt that a mobile was the perfect application of my designs. The use of homely decoration that can be created as an arts and crafts project.
The mobile would be:

  • Included within the book, a fold out, pull out aspect that can be created.
  • Accessible for children and adults.
  • Transferred onto a more sustainable products such as wood or acrylic.

I'm really pleased with the format of this design, I feel that although playful and childish, it is still accessible and creative enough to be appealing to the adult audience. That was my aim for this application and I feel that it has been very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment