Rainbow

Thursday 4 May 2017

Final Foiling

Throughout my whole progress I feel that my skills within foiling have really advanced, I'm so pleased that I challenged myself to learnt this skill and I feel that it has not only really enhanced my current work but I feel that I will use it again in the future and allow my work to become more professional through the use of media and technique.




Despite aspects of the foiling going wrong in terms of position, I'm still incredibly pleased with how this element of my work has turned out.
I feel that I have been successful in terms of creating multiple products that produces something that cannot be accessed online. This was my initial goal for this module and through the use foiling, I would hope that my range of applications would appeal to not only children but also creative adults who like the aesthetic of the brand and the characters that I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment