Rainbow

Thursday 26 April 2018

Photoshoot and Aesthetics - further inspiration

I have been collecting images that inspire me and images and themes that I enjoy the aesthetics of on pinterest.

This has been a massive help to me in terms of gathering images and inspiration for the photoshoot and the creation of the props and bible for the project.




Most of the imagery is based on fashion and culture from the late 90's to early 2000's and includes designer branding, bright colours and a lot of fur materials and textures in the clothing.
The rise of technology in this era was a turning point and based on that idea I am basing the imagery and themes of the props and photoshoot alongside the bible on this decade of culture.

I have been planning the photoshoot and costumes/props around this aesthetic and I really feel that my dedication to this will ensure for a successful body of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment