Rainbow

Wednesday 31 January 2018

More Collages

After a long break from extended practice over christmas and during context of practice, I thought it would be helpful to get back into idea generation by experimenting with collage and imagery as I was before.
I found this a really helpful way to begin to explore the aesthetics and imagery that I enjoy so much.
I try not to think too much about the end result and instead look at how the images contrast each other. 








I'm going to extended these collages by re working them into moving imagery and GIFS in order to see how their meaning can be changed yet again.
I really enjoy this process, I find that I don't need to much pre planning in order create the work that I want to create, with no particular meaning set out.
I like the idea of the work being able to create its own meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment