Rainbow

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Learning to create 3D images on photoshop


Follwoing on from my illustrator and artist research I thought it would be really beneficial for me to learn how to create digital work on a three dimential scale. 
I can translate this into animation and other forms of digital work.
It's very confusing and I'm learning it bit by bit but I'm determined to leaern as many digital skills as I can.


UPDATE -
Photoshop kept crashing, it appears that this isnt the most effective way to crrate 3D work.
I spoke to the IT department and they helped me through learning to animation on after effects with 3D formats.
Although this is reallllllly complicated and hard to grasp, I'm enjoying learnign it and really feel that im getting somewhere!.
I'm just looking at simple shapes at the moment and text and learning how to make it spin around in a 3D way.

This 3d digital fomat really fits in well with the aesthetic that I am exploring within my work, I need to do alot more research into this method and also LEARN how to do it, not only do I feel that this will highly benefit my practice but also my work in the future and potential careers after university.

No comments:

Post a Comment