Rainbow

Wednesday 31 January 2018

A strange lost feeling

I'm feeling a bit confused and lost at where my extended practice work is going.
After a long break from this module whilst I have been focused on context of practice it feels very random to come back to.

Reflecting on what I have created so far, the elements that i have enjoyed the most?

  • creating things with the laser cutter.
  • making gifs from anything, crazy collage, post modern imagery, things that arent meant to be next to each other, aesthetics.
I'm really enjoying it but it feels so out of place and almost too random, maybe I need an end point, a goal like a book or a film or maybe both?

At the moment, I'm going to continue creating and making gifs and collages based on my hand drawn and cut work, I feel that this is the best method for me to understand where my practice is heading in this module.
I have enjoyed working to the two small briefs that I have done but I don't feel that I want to continue working with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment