Rainbow

Thursday 4 January 2018

Felt Tip Roughs / Sketches / Ideas

I have been using a method of idea generation that I have been finding a really helpful way to consider different potential animations of imagery that I could explore further. 

Although I started this method of creation in a way that wasnt supposed to be at all reminded or particularly realistic in any way, I have ended up really liking and enjoying the way that these images look.

I particularly like the bleed through to the other pages from the images.

I think these would look really effective in some form of publication. 

I think it would be really effective to somehow combine this method of idea generation and image making with other forms of media including collage and digital works.

I don't know what these images are going towards yet but I feel that they are all heading to a project that will combine a plethora of objects, imagery and ideas.












No comments:

Post a Comment