Rainbow

Monday 26 March 2018

PRAISE THE WIFI PHOTOSHOOT

My work is coming to the point of needing an image that in some ways 'summarises' my project.

Based on the success of my COP work, I have decided to do a photoshoot featuring myself in a character, this character, to reflect the nature of the work will have similarities to the virgin mary, however, to stay in context will be relevant and hold visual and theoretical ideas based on the internet and nostalgic digital platforms.

I have contacted a level 6 photography student who's photography style looks perfect for the imagery and theme of the photographs that I am going to attempt to achieve.


 MESSAGES FOR COLLAB:





REFERENCE IMAGES:



PINTEREST BOARD VISUAL INSPIRATION FOR PHOTOSHOOT:



IDEAS FOR PHOTOSHOOT:

  • Posing in prayer position 🙏🙏🙏
  • Glitter tears on face.
  • Internet explorer cross candle in holy positions.
  • holding large internet explorer logo as baby jesus.
  • PRAISE THE WIFI 3d text over the top of the photographs - gif/video idea?
  • on knees looking up prayer to the wifi
  • lilac/pink head dress/sparkly makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment