Rainbow

Wednesday 14 March 2018

What am I thinking?? PLAN OF ACTION??

The direction of my work at the moment has been leading towards a collection of items and things that all work together forming something, perhaps an installation, a book?

I've been able to see that a lot of my work revolves around the idea of the internet and religious following, perhaps the combination of these things can be something where my work begins to focus on?

I really like the idea of a collection of my work on a physical form coming together to form a book or a bible, a religious text that people follow in the same way as the bible? It could include images, words, teachings ect, all made by me with my work. this would be an amazing chance to create something physical.

The book could be a part of an installation, a shrine? the shrine would revolve around this book, about the internet being a religion. I could follow religious imagery and iconography in the same way, perhaps candles? crosses, jewellery all in the same way that religion does but recreating it in a way that follows in the internet. The classic internet symbols will replace or cover up the existing religious imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment